Tuesday 17 April 2012

Akiiki Bags Galore, A beautiful Date with Victoria and Albert, Ubersuper Model Spotlight Gaye McDonald


Been working on a bag bag project...here are some results...they are on sale too....xxx

















THE V&A Museum, London 

Visited the V&A Museum last week and took some pictures,,,,,it's an amazingly huge and pulchra place to visit and the art and design wlll take your breath away. I was in the jewellery room and all I could say was uhhhhh...ahhhh and suck in my breath (you know that thing ladies like to do when they've seen something beautiful) - well picture me doing that but only too loudly...maybe even annoyingly - enough for the people next to me to think Im having a fit - I was...n it was a beautiful fit..coz all the jewellery would fit me!!!!..wow.....xxxx

If you are in London, be sure to visit the V&A.

Enjoy the pictures below.

Below - gold vest (bolero)
 Below = gold necklace

 Necklaces below and above

 Shell carved rings below
 Brooches and Pins below
 Head pieces and tiaras below

 Necklace below

 Brooches, pins and rings below
 Necklaces below





 Brooch below and gold necklace above














well...I might as well add the museum of Akiiki's hand....kidding..just some jewellery I rocked today....xx








 UBER SUPER MODEL SPOTLIGHT - GAYE MCDONALD































THANK YOU FOR READING....HAVE A FABULOUS DAY......EACH MORNING TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND THANK YOUR CREATOR FOR A BEAUTIFUL DAY NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK IT WILL BRING...YOU ARE ALIVE AND TODAY...THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.....XXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment